- Many thicknesses (1″-4″), lengths and widths (4″ plus) available.
- On larger orders we can deliver.
- For enquiries of just a few boards it’s best to come in and collect.
- Price depends on quantity and dimensions.
- Also consider: British Oak, Pippy Oak, American White Oak, American Red Oak, Laminated Oak Panels or Oak Blanks.
Call us today on 01924 371313 with your enquiry.
European Oak Properties
|Botanical name:||Quercus robur|
|Working properties:||Good for treating, medium to strong blunting of blades. Can react with iron.|
|Texture:||Medium to coarse.|
|Thicknesses available:||1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″.|
|Width Range:||4��� and wider sold from pack. Other specifications available to be sorted to order.|
|Preservative permeability:||Very resistant.|
|Dimension change in varying conditions:||Medium.|
European Oak Weight Calculator
Based on a weight of 720kg per cubic meter. Note this is an imprecise calculation as wood weight varies.
Photos of European Oak
|Photo of Planed European Oak|
|Photo of Rough Sawn European Oak|
Want an instant quote? Call us on 01924 371313
Or if you prefer fill in the contact form and we’ll get back to you